Friday 3 February 2012

Edmodo and so much more

One of my Business students put me onto this site, as far as I can make out it is a free Wiki, but designed especially with students and virtual learning environments in mind.
You can create a site, haven't done that as yet a I was only having a cursory look, but will let you know when I do. invite students upload to a library and link to other teachers and students. This may be something I can investigate for next year with my e-learning course. It appears to be very easy to use, and if it were used in a school environment it would allow autonomy of course design for the teacher and yet the ability to link to other teachers or courses through a networking aspect. Most VLE's allow courses to be linked under one banner, but less so the teacher network.
Are there uses here for the sharing of best practise perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment